IMPORTANT CONVERSION NOTICE (netins.net to cltel.net):
To prevent receiving doubles of new messages while retaining old emails from your netins.net account you will need to disable the netins.net account settings (not remove them) after adding in your cltel.net email address. For instructions scroll down to the bottom of this page
1. Open Mac Mail.
2. Click on Mail then Add Account from the tool bar.
3. Choose to Add Other Mail Account and click Continue.
4. Enter the following information into Add a Mail Account then click Next or Create.
5. After a failed search for the wrong username the screen will say Account must be manually configured then click Next.
6. Select the POP3 tab. Fill out the following information as provided by your ISP then click Next.
7. Set the port number to Auto and authentication to Password. Click Next.
8. Fill out the following SMTP server information as provided by your ISP then click Create.
9. Go back and click on Mail then Preferences from the tool bar.
10. Select the account just created on the left panel. The settings will populate in the right panel.
11. In the Outgoing Mail Server area select Edit SMTP Server List.
12. Select the account just created under 'Description'. The Account Information settings will populate below.
13. Verify the correct settings are under the Account Information tab.
14. Select the Advanced tab. Fill out the following SMTP server information. Click OK
15. In the Outgoing Mail Server area select your smtp authentication server description from the drop down.
You are now ready to begin using your new mail account.
Disable Mac Mail Send/Receive for NetINS account1. Go to Account Preferences for Mail
2. Select the desired account (netins.net)
3. Click the Advanced Tab
4. Un Check the checkbox for Enable this account.
All text and original graphics copyright ©1993-2017 Farmers Mutual Telephone Company of Stanton
All Rights Reserved.